Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

shitass on my ass with a stick!

that was awesome

Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat

nicely done.

you are an artist no doubt. but it was a little outta sync. good luck on Ordinary Man 4.

NoComicsComics responds:

Thank you very much, always nice to get a review from you. Episode 4 will not be released for a long time I'm afraid... Be on the lookout for something new coming out, hopefully this summer.

The Vagina Song The Vagina Song

well

it was kinda dull. and its not by wierd al, tom green, or bloodhound gang. idk bout pig vomit.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

haha

that was nice.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars

good

it was a little fast, but the animation was smooth and the story was hilarious. not as good as the first one, but i enjoyed it.

NoComicsComics responds:

Glad to know you were able to catch Ep. 2. Personally, I thought this was slower than my other cartoons, but I could have been wrong. Anyway, glad you enjoyed it, and I hope that you'll keep up with the series. I'm hard at work on Ep. 3 right now, and I hope that if I can keep this up, I could have it done around July. Anyhoo, keep a look out for it, and thanks again for the review.

Magic Putty Magic Putty

nicely done

how do you get the picture so clear? it moves so fluently, and the music go perfect with it. 5

MackProductions responds:

Thanks! Usually in flash the quality dies off during conversion, but since this was a short video it stayed nice quality when flashatized. Thanks for reviewing!

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

good

but what happened to the other green square?

Thumbwar Thumbwar

meh

ive seen better, but i like the fact that you made a cyanide and happiness flash.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup

another classic

this ones your best one yet. very funny and original. make more!

NoComicsComics responds:

Best one yet! That is exactly what I have hoped to hear. Although I'll never feel as satisfied as I did with the hair, I certainly hoped that this one would look better. Thanks for the review, and glad to see you're a fan of my work! Stay tuned for Episode 2, because if this is my best yet, than you will certainly enjoy the second episode. Once again, thanks for the review.

Play with Clay Play with Clay